Log in to Hummaa.com or Sign in with or sign up (it's free).
  • Leave a comment for Shreya Ghoshal
Tshiring Lama on Shreya Ghoshal: (30 Jul,2013 at 01:06 PM)
Hey i m great fan of you. i jus luv ur voice kedp it up
Joytar on Shreya Ghoshal: (03 Jul,2013 at 10:45 PM)
Hello dear.

My name is joy, I believe we can get acquainted and hope that we could go ahead and initiate good friendship together.

Unfortunately i am new to this site and i find it very difficult to upload my pictures here but i guess i can have them forward to your email when we get to exchange emails, please acknowledge to contact me through my personal mail box directly.

Do write back to me so that we can step ahead to know more about each other better.

My E-mail (joytagro@yahoo.com)

Prakash on Shreya Ghoshal: (23 Apr,2013 at 09:16 AM)
No comparison for her talent
Prakash on Shreya Ghoshal: (23 Apr,2013 at 09:16 AM)
No comparison for her talent
Selena on Shreya Ghoshal: (12 Apr,2013 at 04:33 AM)

Hello,

I wish you best success of life, It is my wish

to say hello to you,How are you doing? I hope fine and your family also in good health as it is my great pleasure to write you, my name is selena, I am a girl of 5.8 Hight,fair in completion,i saw your profile today after going true it i was moved with the quality i found in your page, which makes me to became interested in you and i will like you to reply me back on this email address(selena_kiki90@yahoo.co.uk)so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.and try to contact me back on my email address and i have something secret and important to tell you i still hope for your reply on my email. (selena_kiki90@yahoo.co.uk)…………..(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)

HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU

BYE….

selena

Sandip Suthar on Shreya Ghoshal: (12 Mar,2013 at 08:30 PM)
Best Singer
Manoranjan Kundu on Shreya Ghoshal: (07 Jan,2013 at 08:02 AM)
she will go a long way. sweet voice

Mohammed Najeeb on Shreya Ghoshal: (21 Nov,2012 at 10:42 PM)
I love shreya's voice
Chethansgowda on Shreya Ghoshal: (09 Nov,2012 at 05:35 PM)
Awesom voice
Shailendera Bhandari on Shreya Ghoshal: (06 Nov,2012 at 07:06 AM)
U r so nice singer